Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013

Always Remembered


 The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity.  
Lucius Annaeus Seneca



Death is no more than passing from one room into another. But there's a difference for me, you
know. Because in that other room I shall be able to see. 
Helen Keller



Let no one weep for me, or celebrate my funeral with mourning; for I still live, as I pass to and fro through the mouths of men.

Quintus Ennius



 For death is no more than a turning of us over from time to eternity.

William Penn



Since the day of my birth, my death began its walk. It is walking toward me, without hurrying.

Jean Cocteau



Those who have the strength and the love to sit with a dying patient in the silence that goes beyond words will know that this moment is neither frightening nor painful, but a peaceful cessation of the functioning of the body.

Elisabeth Kübler-Ross


Rest In Peace my beloved GRANDDAD! i will never forget you!!!



Kommentare:

  1. Mein Beileid. Hast mir ja geschrieben dass er im sterben liegt. Tut mir wirklich sehr leid :(
    Die Sprüche sind toll!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Mein herzlichstes Beileid!
    Sehr traurig :(
    R.I.P.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is so touching! I lost my grandpa somewhat recently, but he's still my biggest inspiration.

    R.I.P.

    AntwortenLöschen